Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Old" Projects!

I've done a lot of projects in my young day =P and I decided that it would be a great idea to share them all with you! Maybe give you an idea of what I can do. =]

Project One: Baseball Cookies
mostly LA Dodger Logos due to the fact that they're the best.

Project Two: Bridal Cookies.
These dresses are some piping and flood icing I did for a very awesome little tea shop in Glendora, CA called Two A Tea. Aren't they adorable? The cookies were for a Bridal Shower. How Sweet! (pun intended.)

Project Three: Plated Desserts
These next 5 photos are of desserts I did when I was attending the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco, California. 
my take on the strawberry shortcake =]
a completely vegan dessert that scored me an A+!
who doesn't love chocolate ├ęclair? clearly someone who doesn't have any taste buds.
these are the "dreaded" Opera Cakes we made in our Adv. Baking class. no one would make the "S" designs on them, but since I loved it, I did most of them. 
last, but definitely not least... NY Style Cheesecake! Yum!

Project Four: Fruit Carving
Ah, I can a lotus flower out of a cantaloupe! It only took me a couple tries. 
a gorgeous fruit platter, though I cannot take credit for the swan cantaloupe in the background. :(

Project Five: Savories.
Yes, I can even make savory treasures!
crunchy corn tortilla base topped with guacamole, pico de gallo, carne asada, and garnished with a green onion. yum!
heck if I can remember what these are... but they sure looked pretty!
now this little beauty is a round of brioche topped with siracha cream cheese, 1 shrimp, a pearl onion, and a green onion garnish. so delicious!

4 comments:

  1. Those baseball cookies are awesome, even if they are the Dodgers ;)
    Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work!

    I've come across your blog a few times now and I must say that you definitely have alot of talent to offer.

    I'm defintitely going to follow. Would be great if you could do the same!

    Brisbane Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! looks so beautiful!!

    I recently just started my own blog and would love to know what you think!

    http://petittreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete