Friday, October 29, 2010

Just some eye-cake for ya! :)

Hey everyone! I know it's late, but I at least wanted to get some pictures up for you to check out since I've been MIA the past 2 days. Sorry about that! It won't be better tomorrow, either. I'm working a double! However, I did manage to carve a pumpkin & make 3 dozen cupcakes. That's accomplishing stuff.... right? 


Pirate Cupcake (a Girl, of course!)

10.28.10

Eye of love. :P


Orange Chocolate (Orange & Black) Cupcakes!

Perfect rise, if I do say so myself!

Love how the Orange & Black baked together.

the GUTS!

..The other half took a walk. 

Whipped Cream Frosting! Mm..

<3 the liners. 


Ah!!!! 

So Scary.. :P

They're crawling out of the cupcake to come get you!!

Ants? Spiders? You be the judge. I'm voting Ants. 



Goodnight :) 

Love, Bridge.

3 comments:

  1. WHOA! You are an expert cupcake maker. I love the spooky look you gave them. I need to get more creative when I bake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco Draws - Thank you!

    Danielle - Thanks so much. I really was quite lazy with these! I had those skeleton things laying around, so I figured they'd look cute with the cupcake wrappers I used (my favorite).

    ReplyDelete