Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh Goodness Me, I Apologize!

I'm so sorry! I can't believe how lazy I've been. I've been busy.. but not THAT busy. I mean, I've been on Blogger to read other people's blogs, but I'm having a hard time updating mine! So, this will be a "catch up" post, with a more regular posting schedule to follow. We'll see. I'm trying, okay? Stop silently yelling at me and making me feel guilty. 

Okay, so in recent news, here is a peak into mine & the Mr.'s life: Flat tires. New tires. Dent in truck. Dog with hives. Dog with fleas. State with crazy flea problems. Waiting for orders from the Navy. Getting used to wearing jackets.. everywhere we go. Spending time with great friends. Missing Family. Never ending allergies. Netflix watching. Xbox 360 playing. Pie. Strudel. Cupcakes. Cake. Sleep. 

I would love to elaborate more on those lovely little subjects, but really, they're pretty self-explanatory! LOL. But I will show you some pictures of some of the goodies I've made! :) I will try and post more in detail how-to's and recipes soon! Until then, lets drool. :)

















Like I said, I definitely want to share some techniques, recipes, and what not to-do's with you all. I will work on them A.S.A.P. Until then, at least you have pictures to look forward too! :) I know, I know, I need to hurry up! Scout's honor, You will have a recipe post this week! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)


Love, 
Bridgette. 

1 comment: